Legendary Journeys - GoLJ false advertising

Jun 10, 2009
review #149829

Legendary Journey advertised a Panama Canal cruise for $899.One ad said that this price was for the October cruises only, but when I booked the January cruise, the ad said that this was eligible for a $100 discount if paid by check.

The following day, the agent called me and said that this was a mistake and the cost would be $999.

One hundred dollars isn't going to break me, but it does disturb me that they can get away with doing things like this.

They might be a large company, but if they continue doing things like this, they will not get any more of my business.

c0a941d
Had an experience with Legendary Journeys?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Lynn Smith

Sep 04, 2012

So sorry to hear about what you encountered with Golj.travel. I am an Associate with Cruise Planners and Tours, which is an American Express travel company, and WE Guarantee our rates. When joining the company, we MUST have E&O Insurance. Next time, email me for rates to compare, and I'll guarantee we'll be friends from then on. I can be reached at Cntamlyn@aol.com or Lynn@JFStravel.com, and our website is JFSTravel. com. I'll be happy to add you to our monthly cruise list. Happy to say, that I've been in the travel business for over 18 years.

Bait and switch

Aug 14, 2012

I got an email last night about a 11 day cruise for $649 ..I was at the office at 10am when they opened. I wanted to book 2 rooms. They said it was not "loaded" into the computer yet. Said they would flag it and call ASAP. By 1:30 I had not heard. So I called back. The lady I was working with was "busy". And would call me back. I called back around 4. Finally talked to lady. She said they only had 5 cabins at that price but could sell me the cruise for another $300 each. OMG. How can they do this? To me this is bait and switch!

Jane Kline

Jul 19, 2010

We have traveled with Legendary Journeys several times and are very pleased with them. You may be upset about this time, but you will never find similar cruise packages for the price you get at Legendary. I have searched many times and they are always the best prices - and we have been pleased with their service.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Legendary Journeys.
Filing a new complaint about
×