Legendary Journeys - GoLJ false advertising
Legendary Journey advertised a Panama Canal cruise for $899.One ad said that this price was for the October cruises only, but when I booked the January cruise, the ad said that this was eligible for a $100 discount if paid by check.
The following day, the agent called me and said that this was a mistake and the cost would be $999.
One hundred dollars isn't going to break me, but it does disturb me that they can get away with doing things like this.
They might be a large company, but if they continue doing things like this, they will not get any more of my business.review #149829
You may also like
- "Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be... well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants...."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Made apointment and agents two walkby's and made us wait for more than an hour..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "I ordered 3/4" X 3/8" T-Molding. 3/4" = .750 decimal. They sent me 11/16" or .6875. Now, their site states all measurements are approximate. The problem with that is when..."