Legendary Journeys - GoLJ false advertising
Legendary Journey advertised a Panama Canal cruise for $899.One ad said that this price was for the October cruises only, but when I booked the January cruise, the ad said that this was eligible for a $100 discount if paid by check.
The following day, the agent called me and said that this was a mistake and the cost would be $999.
One hundred dollars isn't going to break me, but it does disturb me that they can get away with doing things like this.
They might be a large company, but if they continue doing things like this, they will not get any more of my business.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "desertsafariabudhabitour. com centers too much upon ranking isn’t beneficial to a website furthermore. These people are silly! They chain a person coupled with regard to half a year saying outcomes..."
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Made apointment and agents two walkby's and made us wait for more than an hour..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."