1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

they never paid for our very expensive cruise, airfare, hotel, etc., so it is all canceled and we will have to try and get money back from our insurance.Horrible agents, a lot of double talk.

they took our money and never paid for the MSC cruise, air fare, etc. I could go on and on, but they are never helpful on the phone. Promised some things and then reneged on it, saying we never said that, but they did.

So they lie and steal and took a large amount of money from us.blah blah blah blah blah need to have 100 words, but my rage has already been expressed.

Review about: Legendary Journeys Customer Care.

Reason of review: never paid sellers for our cruise, etc, so it was canceled after we paid in full.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Stole our money, Quick to take your money.

Comments

a group of us were informed legendary journeys never paid msc for our transalantic cruise at lest 400 plus people have got ripped

evidently they have defauded us msc cruise upest when they notified us i hope we can sue and they close their business forever

what a disgrace to customers

And all you have done about it is make repeated telephone calls ?

You will get exactly nowhere that way. ( Complaining 101 )

There is more to this story than you have indicated.

Please explain why you utilized a third party to set up an ordinary cruise.

just got notice that Legendary Journeys never paid MSC for cruise and now cruise is cancelled. Nobody answers the phone, message after message-mailboxes are full-I am pissed. MSC said we could book with them-Why am I going to pay more money when I already lost $1000.00