2.5
Number of Destinations

Maribeth,

Trip period land and Alaska

Very unprofessional for a tour operator. Would not recommend Legendary Journeys.

1. Call your office for tour schedule did not receive till Wednesday night then later received an updated scheduled 3 to 4 hrs. Later. We were leaving on Sunday. Told 7 to 14 days before tour

2. Arrived on Sunday stayed at Best Western were tour was to start confirmed reservation for Tuesday. We returned to Best Western On Tuesday and there was all of our tour party sitting in lobby saying we had no reservation for that day. We had to go to another hotel that evening. Following week scheduled at motel.

3. Checked into new hotel guy lying on floor eyes very glassy you know he was on drugs girl rubbing his forehead.

4. Difficulty getting out of Seattle driver had no idea where she was. Asked does anyone know how to work a GPS system? No answer I went to help her out. I used my telephone GPS system to get us from Seattle to Canadian border. At the border she had no customs forms for us to fill out. When leaving the border she asked me if I knew where Route 1 was. I then got up and proceeded to where my wife was sitting. I was not going to pay for Canadian roaming charges on my phone. It was her responsibility to get us to where we were going. Nora was a very nice person but, was not knowledgeable out of Seattle this was her 1st time she said.

5. Lynn was a great narrator for 2 days.

6. Voyager motel Mgr. was very rude person.

7. Food in restaurant at Voyager took over 2 hours to get.

8. Mgr. did not care see waitress.

9. Gratitutity added to bill 18% for 2 people.

10. When all of us returned on Saturday we were all locked out of our rooms. We all had to go back down for new room keys.

11. When we returned to rooms coffee from night before still in pot. No new cream or room essentials

12. Ice water still in buckets.

13. Room was not really cleaned.

14. No stopper for tub.

15. When asked about service comment you’re in the tour section of the motel.

16. No one was on duty in this section. You had to walk a block to the other section of the Motel.

NCL Cruise was very disappointed in daily activities, food and in general NCL. My wife and I have cruised with NCL before very disappointed. Too much on specialty restaurants.

Entertainment cruise personal spitting at each other. They were hard up for entertainment.

When talking to other people on the tour the general comment was everyone was very displeased with the tour service and Legendary Journey.

Bob

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

LegendaryJourneys

Thank you for posting your concerns and giving Legendary Journeys the opportunity to respond. We certainly appreciate your detailed account of your trip.

The details you provide gives us the feedback we need in order to continue to improve upon our services. We apologize that your cruise tour package did not meet your expectations.

Some of the items listed are very common when one travels. Some restaurants automatically add a percentage for gratuity and unfortunately, Legendary Journeys has no control over a restaurant's policies.

Just about every modern hotel and motel has switched from using a standard room key (i.e. a physical key) to using the Key Cards that resemble a credit card. Many times these key cards reset or time out for a myriad of reasons: you lay it next to your cell phone and it resets, or it could have been a security time out feature. Regardless, we share in your frustration that it does occur from time to time.

However your further review of the hotel and your rooms not being properly cleaned does concern us. We trust that the hotel front desk quickly remedied your Key Card situation and hope they cleaned your room properly after you brought it to their attention.

Several points that you raise we can agree were completely unacceptable and create great concern for us. We have addressed these statements with our vendors and will use these comments when making future decisions on whether to use them in the future.

We would certainly like to speak further with this customer. Bob, please email us at customerrelations@LJ.travel and provide us with your full name, invoice number and the best phone number to reach you and our Vice President will personally assist you.

Again, thank you for posting your concerns.

We look forward to speaking further with you on your concerns.

Sincerely, Legendary Journeys