Trip period land and Alaska
Very unprofessional for a tour operator. Would not recommend Legendary Journeys.
1. Call your office for tour schedule did not receive till Wednesday night then later received an updated scheduled 3 to 4 hrs. Later. We were leaving on Sunday. Told 7 to 14 days before tour
2. Arrived on Sunday stayed at Best Western were tour was to start confirmed reservation for Tuesday. We returned to Best Western On Tuesday and there was all of our tour party sitting in lobby saying we had no reservation for that day. We had to go to another hotel that evening. Following week scheduled at motel.
3. Checked into new hotel guy lying on floor eyes very glassy you know he was on drugs girl rubbing his forehead.
4. Difficulty getting out of Seattle driver had no idea where she was. Asked does anyone know how to work a GPS system? No answer I went to help her out. I used my telephone GPS system to get us from Seattle to Canadian border. At the border she had no customs forms for us to fill out. When leaving the border she asked me if I knew where Route 1 was. I then got up and proceeded to where my wife was sitting. I was not going to pay for Canadian roaming charges on my phone. It was her responsibility to get us to where we were going. Nora was a very nice person but, was not knowledgeable out of Seattle this was her 1st time she said.
5. Lynn was a great narrator for 2 days.
6. Voyager motel Mgr. was very rude person.
7. Food in restaurant at Voyager took over 2 hours to get.
8. Mgr. did not care see waitress.
9. Gratitutity added to bill 18% for 2 people.
10. When all of us returned on Saturday we were all locked out of our rooms. We all had to go back down for new room keys.
11. When we returned to rooms coffee from night before still in pot. No new cream or room essentials
12. Ice water still in buckets.
13. Room was not really cleaned.
14. No stopper for tub.
15. When asked about service comment you’re in the tour section of the motel.
16. No one was on duty in this section. You had to walk a block to the other section of the Motel.
NCL Cruise was very disappointed in daily activities, food and in general NCL. My wife and I have cruised with NCL before very disappointed. Too much on specialty restaurants.
Entertainment cruise personal spitting at each other. They were hard up for entertainment.
When talking to other people on the tour the general comment was everyone was very displeased with the tour service and Legendary Journey.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Price reduction.