I hate hearing angry comments.We have traveled many places from the West Coast to Europe and never had any serious issues that didn't come up also when we planned our own trips.

We thoroughly enjoyed them all and when there is a blip on the screen of travel, you go with the flow.

Those that grumble must have nothing more to do than grumble.Sometimes you need to look at things from the other side of the window and then if not happy, clean that window or buy a new one!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Legendary Journeys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legendary Journeys.

Had an Experience with Legendary Journeys?

Comments

Our trip went as planned.Only problem was the transportation from the stopover hotel in LA could not come up to the entrance and on the way back after letting some of us off on the other side of the block because of this then pulled closer to the entrance although not right there.

Otherwise everything went off as promised. I was disappointed in Ensenada so I would not go there again.

All in all it was a good trip.Joanne from Florida